Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 2: LinkedIn to Link Up


My LinkedIn Profile

As I updated my LinkedIn profile, I joined two groups. The Producers Network and Film TV and Tech Professionals.  The reason for joining these groups would be to network and learn more about the television and film industry. I already have a network that are involved in these groups and not only is it a way to meet new people but they also post very interesting articles about the film and media industry.

Although I have been working professionally in the entertainment and media industry for over 18 years, it is important for me to keep connecting with other professionals in this industry. It is also important for me to continue learning about the ever changing aspects of media in general, and these groups and networks will help me with the latest and greatest in media technology.

I also added my LinkedIn profile to my professional Facebook page. Although this page is mostly for my acting career, it can boost my professional producing presence as it shows the diversity in my skill set.

No comments:

Post a Comment