Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Career-Focused Media Kit

For my media kit, I decided to create three reels for my future career. I originally planned to create a theatrical reel, a producing reel, and a commercial / industrial reel. I did create a producing and commercial reel but didn't work on my theatrical reel as the footage I was hoping to add to my current one has not yet been released by the network. I will definitely update my current reel as soon as the footage comes out.

Working on this project has been interesting and eye opening. First, it really gave me perspective on how much work I have done in the last few years and am proud of myself for what I have accomplished. It also made me realize that in order to continually update these reels, I have to make sure to keep assets of all the projects I have worked on. It took a lot of time trying to gather all the footage and there is probably some out there I have missed.

Here is my producing / production manager reel:



Here is my commercial reel:


And here is my current theatrical acting reel which I will update as soon as my new footage is released:



No comments:

Post a Comment